The following eLearning units have been developed to provide guidance to physicians caring for MDR-TB patients enrolled in the endTB project on the use of new and re-purposed drugs. They are designed as a companion tool to the endTB Clinical Guide. This guide is compliant with WHO recommendations and is meant to complement the national guidelines if they have not yet incorporated new TB drugs.
Each eLearning unit takes approximately 30 minutes to complete and includes key information points, exercises, resources, articles as well as cases to help physicians apply the guidelines.
- Unit 1: New and repurposed drugs for MDR-TB
- Unit 2: Eligibility for new drugs
- Unit 3: Construction of a MDR-TB regimen
- Unit 4: Patient monitoring
- Unit 5: Clinical management of adverse events
- Unit 6: Pharmacovigilance
(For Unit 6: Please click through for a course description, and email PVunit.GVA@geneva.msf.org to register)